The Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) at Athreya Hospital brings together otolaryngologists, audiologists and speech therapists in a center specially designed for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose and throat with emphasis of Cochlear Implant Services for total deafness. Our ENT & AUDIOLOGY department provides the medical, technical, and rehabilitative resources to enhance our patients’ connection with words and language, and to make their lives simpler.
Whether it is a family’s goal for a child born deaf to develop verbal language, a parent with progressive hearing loss who wishes to monitor the safety and speech of their hearing child, or a grandparent with advanced hearing loss who desires to hear the voices of younger generations, the motivations for restoring hearing vary widely.
- Complete ENT-equipped examination rooms
- Audiology (hearing evaluation)
- Soundproof audiology testing booth
- Speech Therapy / pathology
- OAE / BERA / ASSR
- Hearing Aid Trial
- Balance Disorders Evaluation
- Vertigo diagnosis
- Balance disorders testing
- Cochlear Implant Counseling